Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kickin' It @ SneakerCon

FINALLY I find time to post up my sneaker photo-op from SneakerCon on Saturday, March 19th.
It was a great time...my only qualm was the lack of female size shoes.  So many pairs...and so FEW WOMENS SIZES!!! No need to shed tears for us. We are strong women.  In fact, we decided a Women's SneakerCon needs to be implemented.  How about it LADIES? Lets make it happen.
And now, Behold great sneaker-wearing greatness:


Freddy Krueger inspired low-dunks.


100% RED-PINK...I think i salivated all over this one.  Too bad they didn't have my size.


Kicks for your phone? Keys? Everything in your life deserves a beautiful pair of kicks.


The 10 year old me would've rocked this pair til the cows came home.



Count em, 3 tongues!! Kinky little sneaker... 0_o

Another great by Jeremy Scott....the "Street Ball":




Also by Mr.HOTTScott...the Panda.



...And camouflage wings.



...more camouflage



The Wood Shock. These little wrist gems really caught my attention.  They may not be forest-friendly, but they look so unique and will be sure to shamwow your friends and neighbors.  Be sure to keep back 10 feet when singing koombaya 'round the camp fire, lest you become the human torch.



Shamballa Bracelets. So gorgeous, we went out and decided to make one ourselves.  Pics will soon follow.  If you'd like to purchase one from us, contact me!


Ran into a friend of mine...designer extraordinaire of Teimeasy.  Check him out!


A little Extra Butter never hurt anyone...cept thier thighs..and cankles.


My friend managed to find her size in these dunks so this was truly a time for celebration...married to the mob in cream colored cotton.


The DeLorean Nike Dunk.


Everyone and thier mommas mamas were rocking Nike LeBrons "South Beach". I'm into a more femme looking sneaker, but if I had a hoo-ha, I'd want to get my hands on these darlins'.


FLASH GORDONS! Mint.




I can promise that my zygote will have the most kickass swag in all the playground. Forget RedLightGreenLight123 and Hokey Pokey.
Recess will be a fashion show.
In fact, a show should be created to salute them: "Americas Most Stylish Rugrat". Guess who'd be #winning?? 0=)
 Here's to you, future mini Henphanie.

Happy Saturday Bitches!

No comments:

Followers