Monday, April 7, 2008

Cookout Weekend Mania


I cannot stress to you how important it is to do your laundry, walk your dog, keep batteries in the TV remote (VERY important), and most importantly....cook. This chick can no longer look to the microwave for gastrointestinal support.

As of late I've been working on upping my cooking skills...(for any of you that have played the popular EA game, The Sims... you'll know what gaining skills looks like...a little thermometer bar drifting overhead as your character spends time completing their task...and I'm pretty sure I've gained me some serious meter pointage! bua-ha.)

BEHOLD MY CREATIONS!!

(Above: Pasta salad with sundried tomatoes, olives, chicken, parsely, grape tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, and pine nuts with balsalmic vinegar.)

Spicy Chicken & Cilantro Wontons...(pan-fried)...[these babies took me roughly 3 hours to whip up from scratch so y'all better a-p-p-r-e-c-i-a-t-e] -->

No comments:

Followers